Monday, January 31, 2011

Bananas Foster

(Sorry about photo quality.. all I had was my cell phone camera!)
Last week Bryan found a great, simple recipe for Bananas Foster and I love it so much I want to share!

You will need:
2 bananas
1tbsp of cinnamon
5-6oz of caramel
Vanilla ice cream

Pour the caramel in to a small pot/sauce pan on the stove.

Add the cinnamon and mix it well while heating on med. to med. high. 

Cut your bananas up in to 1/2 in or so slices. 

Once the caramel and cinnamon is mixed well and heated add the bananas to your pan and mix it in. 

Cook until bananas are tender. 

Remove from heat. 

Scoop your ice cream in to a bowl and pour the Bananas Foster over your ice cream and enjoy!!!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please leave one about my post before continuing on your creative journey!