Dear Readers & Followers,
Wow, this last year has been AMAZING! I've done more sewing and DIY projects than I could ever have imagined. I got my first sewing machine and went on a mad spree of successes and failures.. did a couple of major home remodels, and got in to the fun world of furniture makeovers! Every now and again I even like to share what the Lord is doing in my life :)
My dedication to this blog has drastically increased and I absolutely love coming here to share new creations and fun things to inspire others. To me it is like giving back the inspiration that I have drawn from other bloggers! I think I'm in it for the long-haul! With the year rounding out I'd like to share my 2011 Top 10 posts along with a 2012 to-do list of things I'd love to accomplish. I'm looking forward to the new year, are you?!
Top 10 most viewed posts of 2011:
Follow the links to see the posts!
The most viewed post that so happened to be my very first furniture makeovers...
Top 10 to-do list for 2012
A few of the things I'm looking forward to accomplishing and blogging about this year:
1. Re-stain and beautify our front and back porch.
2. Gel Staining the front door and kitchen french doors inside & out.
3. Finishing the flooring in our 3 bedrooms.
4. Interior doors makeover, or replacement...?!
5. Jaiden's room makeover including
Making a STAGE area!
6. A lot of repainting!
7. Mirror closet doors redo.
8. Recover couch cushions.
9. Completely reorganize Sewing room.