Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 In Review - 2012 So Much To Do!!

Dear Readers & Followers,

Wow, this last year has been AMAZING! I've done more sewing and DIY projects than I could ever have imagined. I got my first sewing machine and went on a mad spree of successes and failures.. did a couple of major home remodels, and got in to the fun world of furniture makeovers! Every now and again I even like to share what the Lord is doing in my life :)

My dedication to this blog has drastically increased and I absolutely love coming here to share new creations and fun things to inspire others. To me it is like giving back the inspiration that I have drawn from other bloggers! I think I'm in it for the long-haul! With the year rounding out I'd like to share my 2011 Top 10 posts along with a 2012 to-do list of things I'd love to accomplish. I'm looking forward to the new year, are you?!

~Lisa~


Top 10 most viewed posts of 2011:
Follow the links to see the posts!
10.
Photobucket

9.
Photobucket

8.
Photobucket

7.
Photobucket

6. 
Photobucket

5.
Photobucket

4.
Photobucket

3.
Photobucket

2.
Photobucket

1.
The most viewed post that so happened to be my very first furniture makeovers...
Photobucket





Photobucket

Top 10 to-do list for 2012
A few of the things I'm looking forward to accomplishing and blogging about this year:

1. Re-stain and beautify our front and back porch.

2. Gel Staining the front door and kitchen french doors inside & out. 

3. Finishing the flooring in our 3 bedrooms.

4. Interior doors makeover, or replacement...?!

5. Jaiden's room makeover including
Making a STAGE area!

6. A lot of repainting!

7. Mirror closet doors redo.

8. Recover couch cushions.

9. Completely reorganize Sewing room.

10. And maybe, just maybe, a bathroom redo!


Linked:






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please leave one about my post before continuing on your creative journey!