Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blog Buttons - Grab Mine!

A BIG shout out of "THANK YOU!!" to my amazing husband who loves messing with Photoshop. With his wonderful skills he was able to make me a button for my blog! One more step towards "networking" and sharing my page with others!

Journey of Grace

I love buttons! I just think they are adorable. It's a great tribute to each blogger's creativity, and I love to grab the buttons of blogs I follow and stick them on my side bar so readers will see them. Check them out by scrolling down there on the right!

I'd love for my followers and readers to grab my button and post it somewhere on your page to help share Journey of Grace with others!

~ Lisa ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please leave one about my post before continuing on your creative journey!