Thursday, July 19, 2012

ABC King James Bible Verses

Here's a list of King James Bible verses set up in an "ABC" format. These are the same ones I used to make my ABC Bible verse flashcards!


A
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
- Romans 3:23

And they said, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
- Acts 16:31

C
Children, obey your parents in the Lord; for this is right.
- Ephesians 6:1

D
Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
- Psalms 34:14

E
Evan a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right.
- Proverbs 20:11

F
Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west,
- Isaiah 43:5

G
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- Psalms 46:1

H
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
- Exodus 20:12

I
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
- John 14:14

J
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
- John 14:6

K
Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
- Psalms 34:13

L
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
- Isaiah 45:22

M
My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
- Proverbs 23:26

N
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
- Hebrews 11:1

O
O give thanks unto the Lord: for he is good: because his mercy endureth forever.
- Psalms 118:1

P
Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
- Psalms 147:1

Q
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
- Revelation 22:7

R
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Exodus 20:8

S
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.
- Isaiah 55:6

T
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- Proverbs 3:5

U
Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly.
- Proverbs 16:22

V
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
- John 6:47

W
What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
- Psalms 56:3

X
O magnify the Lord with me, let us exalt his name together.
- Psalms 34:3

Y
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
- Matthew 5:14

Z
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
- Revelation 3:19


~Lisa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments so please leave one about my post before continuing on your creative journey!